1970 Dodge Challenger Street Fighter - White - Kowalski - 1:18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
As most muscle car fans already know, the original movie featured a main character known simply as Kowalski, driving a white '70 Challenger R/T that bore no stripes. While it’s named after the anti-hero pilot of the Challenger R/T in the film Vanishing Point, this E-body’s specs and aesthetic draw heavily from the Challenger T/A that Sam Posey raced in Trans-Am in 1970 for the factory Dodge team.
ACME has taken this classic and spun it with a Street Fighter twist! This 1970 Dodge Challenger combines all the best engineering from NASCAR and Trans-Am, with the finish of a high-end show car. Staying true to the all white, no stripes exterior, we added our Street Fighter wheels and tires to set this one off. Outfitted with race seats, full race interior, roll cage, and powered with a race engine. This beauty is a tribute to the Kowalski legend.
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Dodge Challenger Street Fighter - White - Kowalski - 1:18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-2.75 inches.
(Stock photos, actual photos will be released at later time)