1966 Pontiac GTO - Restomod - 1:18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
By any calculation, 1966 was a momentous year for the GTO. The original muscle car had come into its own in persona and popularity. It even became a separate series featuring the hardtop, pillared sports coupe and convertible. The GTO's all-new body incorporated Coke-bottle side styling and a recessed backlight, with sail panels that provided a semi-fastback appearance. Graduating from the tough, boxy street brawler look of 1965, the '66 was refined with integrated shapes. Its front bumper became an integral part of the nose, closely following the curves of the newly sculpted split grilles and headlamp bezels. Parking lamps were set into the grilles à la the 1963 and 1964 Grand Prix's, and the grilles were blacked out--a muscle car styling cue that Pontiac initiated on the GTO in 1964 and would be used by much of its competition going forward. This lowered 66' GTO Restomod includes a killer custom paint job, with black street fighter wheels and tires. This is something you do not miss cruising on your downtown strip!
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1966 Pontiac GTO - Restomod - 1:18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4.25, H-2.75 inches.
(Stock photos, actual photos will be released at later time)