1965 Shelby G.T. 350R 11B - Blue - Mark Donohue - Dockery Ford - 1:18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
This is one of the few original 1965 GT 350 "R" models ever produced by Shelby American. The GT350R was the first time an American manufacturer offered a strictly-for-racing competition model which could be purchased from a dealer and which would require nothing after delivery. These cars could literally be delivered directly to the track and raced the way they came off the transport. This particular "R" model was 1 of 2 sponsored by Dockery Ford of Morristown, N.J. for the 1966 season. The Dockery dealership was very involved in racing and wanted a big name driver for their car. So why not go for gold and hire Mark Donahue? Mark entered Dockery's GT350R in nine races during the 1966 season and notched four victories!
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Shelby G.T. 350R 11B - Blue - Mark Donohue - Dockery Ford - 1:18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Race cage and seats.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-2.75 inches.
(Stock Photos, actual photos will be released at later time)